Alabama Healthcare Public Relations & Marketing Society (AHPRMS)
Welcome to the site of the Alabama Healthcare Public Relations and Marketing Society (AHPRMS), an affiliate of the Alabama Hospital Association. AHPRMS was formed in 1974 to provide a forum for hospital public relations and marketing practitioners to sharpen their professional skills, share ideas and strengthen the profession. The Society expanded in 1996 to include others in the field who practice in nursing homes and organizations related to the health care industry in Alabama.
If you have questions about AHPRMS, contact Jeannie Gaines.
Membership in AHPRMS is open to individuals who hold public relations and marketing positions in hospitals, nursing homes and organizations related to the health care industry in Alabama.
Membership benefits include:
- Educational programs geared toward health care PR/marketing practitioners to develop your professional skills
- Opportunities for networking with peers
- Annual membership directory to help you stay in touch
- Opportunities to plan cooperative local, area and statewide projects
- Participation in membership list serve to request and share insights of colleagues in the profession. The new list serve is a quick, free-to-members way to start your research as well exchange ideas, discussion and advice.
Annual dues are $50 and may not be prorated. The membership may be paid by the individual or the company, but it is not transferable.
Useful Links for PR/Marketing Professionals
Officers & Board
DCH Health System
Cullman Regional Medical Center